The Analyst in Spirit Airlines' Passenger Revenue Management Department will have the opportunity to maximize total revenue by developing and implementing pricing and revenue strategies to leverage the strengths of our business model in assigned O&Ds.
- Work with Team Members to monitor, evaluate and adjust these strategies to ensure revenue is being maximized.
- Improve total revenue in assigned markets.
- Perform frequent analysis on market level issues and present findings/recommendations to Manager/Director.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of department level reporting.
- Oversee the pricing structure in assigned markets to ensure they perform as planned.
- Effectively convey market level strategy decisions and results to the team, upper management and other departments to ensure all parties are informed and in agreement
- Maintain and improve upon reports to help spot areas of concern or opportunity to improve analyst efficiency and increase total revenue
- Communicate effectively the competitive price structure and pricing actions in the marketplace.
- Work with Revenue Management, Scheduling, Marketing, and Distribution departments to ensure total revenue is being maximized.
- Accurately analyze reports and evaluate areas of concern or opportunities to make quick decisions to improve revenue performance.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years experience
- Ability to generate and maintain department level reports.
- Solid Mathematics/Economics background.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure accuracy while meeting rigid deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic team environment.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.*
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.