Spire Hospitality Annapolis, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Annapolis is looking for hard working and disciplined Restaurant Supervisors (AM and PM) to join their team. The DoubleTree Annapolis is located just off US-50 and within a few miles of the shops at Westfield Annapolis, Annapolis Towne Center, and the US Naval Academy. The hotel boasts an Olympic sized pool, 12,810 sq. feet of event space and on site restaurant Ports of Call. The restaurant serves an authentic regional fare at its best prepared with the finest, freshest ingredients by a team of experienced professionals with a true passion for the culinary arts. Ports of Call Lounge is proud to offer Wines by the Glass. The area's first all ''By the Glass'' extensive wine list is accompanied by our signature specialty drink list and our custom dinner beverage menu. We proudly serve the ''Pride of Annapolis'' Fordham Brewing Company's hometown beer on tap as well as in the bottle.
Job Overview: Supervise restaurant staff in the delivery of optimal customer service to promote positive guest experiences and ensure all cleanliness and service expectations are met.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Maintain an orderly restaurant by ensuring cleanliness, staffing and service is properly executed.
* Attend to guest's needs and provide positive solutions while maintaining a high level of service.
* Train all employees in the performance of their duties.
* Ensure side work and cleaning is completed daily.
* Schedule within the budget guidelines.
* Knowledgeable of ABC laws and Health regulations.
* Prepare and oversees special events within the restaurant to include but not limited to large party dining meetings/celebrations and scheduled discounted events such as a routine happy hour.
* Place sales in the register system and must be able to troubleshoot program issues.
* Ensure room service food is delivered timely and all trays are removed from hallways.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
Specific Job Knowledge and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare calculations without error.
* Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
* Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages weighing a maximum of 30 lbs.
* Ability to read, listen, and communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to walk, stand, sit, and perform essential functions continuously for a maximum of 8 hours.
* Hearing and visual ability necessary to read and analyze reports and data.
* Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
* Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends and/or holidays.
* All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
* Employee is always required to take on the responsibility and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as determined by position and duties.
* Complies with health and safety rules, regulations and procedures to maintain a safe environment.
* High school graduate or equivalent combination of training and experience.
* Prior experience in food and beverage or service-related industry. Minimum six months supervisory experience.
* Additional language ability preferred.
FoodView all jobs at Spire Hospitality