- Posted: over a month ago
For our customers, Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system engineering. We offer the industry’s most extensive range of products with services, coupled with practical industry application expertise. In short, we create solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to sell Spirax Sarco's products and services to new and existing accounts in the Nebraska and South Dakota region. This person will provide the expertise and solutions to all customers in the territory to help them with energy management, increase production, operate safely and reach sustainability goals. Therefore, increasing Spirax Sarco US’s market share for new and existing products and services while meeting sales and profit margin goals.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Supports sales efforts by jointly calling on end users
- Supports and builds relationships with distribution channels through planning and technical training
- Develops and monitors the business plan for individual sales territory.
- Generates sales to exceed the forecast for the area.
- Develops specific activities supporting the organization’s strategic goals.
- Builds customer relationships developing repeat business in assigned territories.
- In conjunction with their Area Manager, develops a dynamic Top 25 account list within their territory.
- Determines sales potential of the companies, establishes priority accounts and develops action plans to penetrate the market which may include cold calling and other canvassing techniques.
- Trains end users on Spirax Sarco products and services either informally or during formal presentations.
- Ensures that customers receive accurate and timely quotations for products/services; may expedite orders.
- Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction with product/service and to identify needs for potential future business.
Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field with three to five years outside sales experience selling a technical or industrial related product line; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in conducting “boardroom” style presentations and proficiency in current Microsoft Office tools and CRM business software preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license while meeting and complying with Spirax Sarco USA company driving policies.
Founded in 1888, Spirax Sarco is an international organization focused on providing Steam solutions to various industries ranging from food and beverage processing, to water treatment plants and pharmaceutical research. Spirax Sarco has a direct sales presence in over 60 countries, and employs over 8000 employees globally.
Join us in creating sustainable value for all our stakeholders as we engineer a more efficient, safer and sustainable world! Hear what other Spirax employees have to say at www.spiraxlife.com.
Spirax Sarco Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Spirax Sarco Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?