Are you looking for an EXCITING career that you can both love and grow in? If so, Spinnaker Resorts is hiring for a full-time Housekeeping Supervisor in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supervises the daily workload of the Housekeeping staff at our timeshare properties, which consists of common area Housekeepers and Housemen, including planning, organizing, and tasking staff to accomplish department goals.
· Assists with establishing daily routines and workloads for staff, including utilizing HotSOS, to generate tasks for individual employees, to monitor time management and job performance, as well as to improve efficiency.
· Communicates necessary information to Lead Housekeeping Supervisor and the Housekeeping Manager to enable them to make proper staffing decisions.
· Is responsible for inspecting timeshare units, being hands-on in corrections and the delivery of customer service to owners and guests.
· Oversees and inspects the work performed by staff in their assigned jobs by routinely inspecting all common areas at all locations, including reporting maintenance issues to the appropriate individuals.
· Works closely and communicates with the Lead Housekeeping Supervisor, the Housekeeping Manager and all Housekeeping associates to ensure a smooth daily operation of the Housekeeping department.
· Tracks inventory of all guest supplies, condo items, linens, terry and operational supplies, including taking inventory and preparing orders for the Housekeeping Manager.
· Oversees the inventory and restocking of all Housekeeping storage closets at assigned properties.
· Assists with the coordination of all projects being performed at our timeshare resorts, including, but not limited to: taking all steps necessary to bring each project to successful completion in the allotted timeframe, reporting progress on all assigned tasks and/or any additional problems to the Lead Housekeeping Supervisor or the Housekeeping Manager, on a regular and timely basis.
· Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment, making arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
· Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within the Housekeeping Department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
· Must possess at least 2 to 4 years of experience supervising a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development in Housekeeping and/or the hospitality industry.
· Must have a valid Driver's License in good standing.
· Must have the ability to anticipate business needs, having the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing situations with ease and the ability to multitask.
· Capable of using independent judgment and must have solid decision-making skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) for interaction with all levels of management, guests, staff, vendors and housekeeping contractors.
· Must have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
· Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
· Must have a positive personality and must be able to maintain composure at all times when working with and supervising other co-workers.
· Must possess outstanding administrative skills, including demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
· Willingness to learn different software programs including SPI and HotSOS.
· Must be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours per day and must be able to life up to 35 lbs.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
· Demonstrated proficiency in Spanish.
*Spinnaker Resorts offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package*
•Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
•Affordable, Low Cost Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
•Company-Paid Life Insurance
•Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
•Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
•401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
•Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
•Fitness Center Reimbursement
•Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
•Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
•Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
•Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
•Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
•Flexible Work Schedules
As an award-winning vacation ownership company, Spinnaker Resorts offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who seek a rewarding career in helping make vacation ownership dreams come true. What makes Spinnaker Resorts memorable, in addition to our excellent quality accommodations, amenities and property management, is our company's exceptional customer service and dedication to our owners and guests. As we continue to expand our operations, consider starting a career with a company comprised of nearly 500 industry professionals dedicated to one goal: providing our owners and guests with the most extraordinary vacation experience possible.
Spinnaker Resorts, Inc.
Why Work Here?Spinnaker Resorts Inc. develops, markets and provides property management for 11 resorts that offer different experiences, as each location has unique topography and local flavor. From the low-key coastal paradise of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, to the sunny shores of Ormond Beach, Florida, to the neon and natural draw of the Ozarks in Branson, Missouri, Spinnaker Resorts has developed resorts that our owners and guests love to return to after previously experiencing vacation days filled with leisure and exploration. As an award-winning vacation ownership company, Spinnaker Resorts offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who seek a rewarding career in helping make vacation ownership dreams come true. What makes Spinnaker Resorts memorable, in addition to our excellent quality accommodations, amenities and property management, is our company's exceptional customer service and dedication to our owners and guests. As we continue to expand our operations, consider starting a career with a company comprised of nearly 500 industry professionals dedicated to one goal: providing our owners and guests with the most extraordinary vacation experience possible.
Superior, family-owned vacation ownership company with locations in Hilton Head Island, SC; Ormond Beach, FL and Branson, MO!
Hilton Head Island, SC