Digital Marketing Specialist
Spinnaker Resorts, Inc. Hilton Head Island, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for expanding our company's footprint in the market via Social Networks with creativity and passion. This role will act as liaison across the internet through participation in online conversations by answering questions, offering solutions, mediating conversations and creating video and promotional content for feeds and sparking discussion on various social networking sites. The role will be responsible for maintaining daily activity on existing social media sites and expanding to new sites if it makes sense, as well as creating new ways to drive customer engagement, promote the brand and assist with lead generation.
This role will positively influence customer behavior across new social media channels, analyzing customer initiated conversations and advising appropriate Marketing, Sales and Customer/Owner Service teams as needed. The position will also help develop content for posting on all designated social media outlets (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+), monitoring online competitor presences/perceptions, researching new blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification, reporting “chatter” and other relevant online data, and maintaining posting schedules. Success in this role will be measured primarily based on the Editorial/Posting Calendar and Key Performance Indicator Tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for creating and implementing a social strategy that correlates with all other Marketing channels/campaigns.
· Research top influencers, competitors and trends in our industry, including platforms and tools, to ensure Spinnaker is current across all digital platforms. This may include attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts (where applicable).
· Continue to customize social media pages (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram) and develop original content and create presence where needed. Investigate and recommend new and unique platforms.
· Drive organic search engine optimization through content creation. Create timely, engaging and professional content and visuals that is consistent with our branding and optimized for each platform and intended audience. When needed, work with other departments to create solid branding message that is consistent with current branding message.
· Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations.
· Create and execute a Social Media Strategy for Spinnaker for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Google+.
· Analyze and report social media actions on a weekly and monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
· Develop and institute reporting based on social media KPIs (Key Performance Indicators); Continue to refine and define our Social Marketing process.
· Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals.
· Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
· Act as the advocate of social media integration within Spinnaker. Maintain companywide social media guidelines and education/training of any required employees.
· Write/develop content and creative for email marketing program.
· Write/develop content and creative for blogs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field.
· Proven success in creating content for video, blogs and user-generated platforms.
· Strong written communication skills (including proofreading) are required as well as proficiency in social media networking channels and a foundational knowledge of marketing.
· Must be strategic and a creative self-starter with a passion for social media.
· Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and social media marketing platforms.
· Have the ability and desire to analyze complex business challenges and come up with solutions.
· Must have good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Knowledge of the Hotel and Tourism industry a plus.
*This is a full-time, salaried position - salary is commensurate with experience (DOE); This position primarily works at our Corporate Office in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!*
**Spinnaker Resorts offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package!**
•Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
•Affordable, Low Cost Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
•Company-Paid Life Insurance
•Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
•Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
•401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
•Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
•Fitness Center Reimbursement
•Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
•Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
•Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
•Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
•Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
•Flexible Work Schedules
As an award-winning vacation ownership company, Spinnaker Resorts offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who seek a rewarding career in helping make vacation ownership dreams come true. What makes Spinnaker Resorts memorable, in addition to our excellent quality accommodations, amenities and property management, is our company's exceptional customer service and dedication to our owners and guests. As we continue to expand our operations, consider starting a career with a company comprised of nearly 500 industry professionals dedicated to one goal: providing our owners and guests with the most extraordinary vacation experience possible.
Spinnaker Resorts, Inc.Why Work Here?
Superior, family-owned vacation ownership company with locations in Hilton Head Island, SC; Ormond Beach, FL and Branson, MO!
Spinnaker Resorts Inc. develops, markets and provides property management for 11 resorts that offer different experiences, as each location has unique topography and local flavor. From the low-key coastal paradise of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, to the sunny shores of Ormond Beach, Florida, to the neon and natural draw of the Ozarks in Branson, Missouri, Spinnaker Resorts has developed resorts that our owners and guests love to return to after previously experiencing vacation days filled with leisure and exploration. As an award-winning vacation ownership company, Spinnaker Resorts offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who seek a rewarding career in helping make vacation ownership dreams come true. What makes Spinnaker Resorts memorable, in addition to our excellent quality accommodations, amenities and property management, is our company's exceptional customer service and dedication to our owners and guests. As we continue to expand our operations, consider starting a career with a company comprised of nearly 500 industry professionals dedicated to one goal: providing our owners and guests with the most extraordinary vacation experience possible.
35 Deallyon AvenueHilton Head Island, SC