The Deeding Assistant will assist the Deeding Department with processing deeds to timeshare owners, property transfers to third parties and family transfers, conduct deedback processes and assist with the foreclosure process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Open and stamp all incoming mail.
· Assist with returning phone calls to owner(s) and replying to all email requests.
· Assisting in monitoring the Deedback Database.
· Fielding status calls to owner(s) after the Deed is mailed and confirm the owner(s) received the Deed and if there are any questions on signing and/or returning the original Deed.
· Printing requests for Certificates of Approval and helping to prepare memos for review.
· Preparing unit verifications for our timeshare transfer company.
· Reviewing transfer packages when received in the mail.
· Notating each account in SPI regarding the transfer requests and updating the spreadsheet.
· Preparing Estoppel requests and sending them to the timeshare transfer company and attorneys office.
· Preparing spreadsheets for recording fees after the vesting letters have been sent to owner(s).
· Reviewing County websites for Deeds after they have been recorded and printed.
· Notating accounts in SPI with recording information.
· Preparing letters to give to the Title Specialist to review and scan into Docuware and mailing them to owners after the original recorded Deed is returned from the attorney.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 1 to 2 years of legal or paralegal experience.
· Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
· Verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, vendors, and the general public, using tact and poise.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
· Excellent data entry skills.
· Must be dependable.
*Spinnaker Resorts offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package*
•Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
•Affordable, Low Cost Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
•Company-Paid Life Insurance
•Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
•Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
•401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
•Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
•Fitness Center Reimbursement
•Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
•Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
•Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
•Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
•Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
•Flexible Work Schedules
As an award-winning vacation ownership company, Spinnaker Resorts offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals who seek a rewarding career in helping make vacation ownership dreams come true. What makes Spinnaker Resorts memorable, in addition to our excellent quality accommodations, amenities and property management, is our company's exceptional customer service and dedication to our owners and guests. As we continue to expand our operations, consider starting a career with a company comprised of nearly 500 industry professionals dedicated to one goal: providing our owners and guests with the most extraordinary vacation experience possible.