Marketing Communications Manager (Underground Utility Construction)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Objectives and Responsibilities
- Oversees the marketing and communications department, including staff, and relationships with vendors and contractors
- Maintains and enhances all aspects of branding, advertising, and website redevelopment / future enhancements and mapping of website content
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing markets and groups, prepares marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Create brand awareness through advertising and social media; create company standard brand portfolio with fonts, colors, templates to be used throughout the company
- Manage company’s social media platforms, post creation and content, including company website
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for new and varying requests; explores opportunities to add value to company job accomplishments
- Manages subcontractor/vendor and overall client relationship management by seeking out new opportunities to build relationships within the industry to promote the company
- Manages overall outside agency project management and is the primary point of contact with the agency hired for branding and design efforts
- Monitors and maintains marketing budget; reviews marketing analytics and develops growth strategies
- Track return on investment/data for marketing campaigns
- Develops and writes press releases and manages media relations
- Oversees development and distribution of company monthly newsletter
- Arranges proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, capability brief, and reports
- Analyzes customer requirements, specifically for technical proposal development and marketing initiatives
- Plans trade shows participation by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Provide content and feedback on design for tradeshow booth, past performance documents, resumes, capability briefs, advertising, proposal outlines and templates, white papers, photography/videography
- Recommends association memberships for executives and project management staff
- Develop guidelines for project management and executive staff to attend priority industry conferences
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements, inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Manages potential industry specific award opportunities on behalf of the company
- Seeks opportunities for sponsorships and advertising in relevant industry publications
- Seek speaking engagements, committee assignments, other participation for executives and project management staff. Ensures engagement requirements are met in advance of conferences
- Corporate gear management with vendors and ensures inventory needs are met and is up to date based on current market trends
- Develop and review client scorecards and reports on client satisfaction, send requests for recommendation letters as needed
- Partners with HR to plan and execute company social employee events
- Assist HR to develop company events, employee anniversary, and welcome onboarding packages
- Maintains communications with the media to seek articles written about the company, projects, and staff
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
Position Requirements and Qualifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism and a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience as a Marketing Communications Manager at a top tier organization in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction industries
- Able to successfully function as a leader and team player
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to express technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast paced, changing work environment. Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities, problem-solving skills, critical thinking, interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM platform
- Must be available for the occasional weekends and travel
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, skills and able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the company and vendors.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe platform Photoshop and InDesign
- Portfolio will be requested
Get fresh Construction Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.