Sales Representative - Work from Home
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a coachable Experienced Sales Representative who could grow personally and professionally to eventually provide leadership amongst a growing team. You will be required to learn our proven Sales System and as a manager help, hire, and train new agents. The areas we are selecting are fast-growing markets and we are looking for a strong team leader who is willing to put his/her heart and soul into their work.
This is an virtual or in-home (based on your preference) relationship-building sales role based on a commission-only structure. We have a streamlined lead generation system that puts you in front of qualified buyers who have a need for the product.
Our philosophy is to better our lives through bettering the lives of others.
If you have a willingness to learn, are self-driven, and are passionate about improving your current situation, we have a proven sales system and amazing team support. If you are willing to learn new skills and follow our system, you have the ability to better your life through bettering the lives of your clients and your team.
Our Lead Generation System
Each week our company mails thousands of letters to people who just bought or refinanced a home. Homeowners that are interested in getting covered for mortgage protection will personally fill out our mini-applications and mail them back. These leads are then available for purchase solely for our agents to then call the person who requested coverage to set an appointment and show them their options.
- Relationship-building sales agent who will:
- Take leads
- Call families who requested coverage
- Set appointments
- Meet with them virtually or in-home (Based on your preference) to help them pick out the best insurance plan that fits their needs and their budget.
- Full-time agent goal is to meet with 12 to 15 families per week. Some agents start on a part-time basis and gradually move to full-time.
Commissions as a New Agent
This position is a commission-only based sales position. The average commission on a mortgage protection product is approximately $600 per family you protect. Our expectation is that a full-time agent will sell 5 to 10 mortgage protection plans per week. In addition to mortgage protection, we also have a selection of premium financial products to help people save for retirement or protect their current retirement accounts (e.g. 401k's and IRA's) from losing money in the stock market. We have extensive training on how these products work and how to sell them.
What You Can Expect from this Position:
- Know that what you do helps protect the financial future of families
- Benefit from a lead generation system that puts you in front of qualified buyers
- Receive first-class training
- Enjoy the support of your team
- Enjoy a unique and positive company culture where leaders lead with their heart
- Cultivate leadership qualities and achieve personal growth
- Help others achieve the same financial freedom in their lives
- Equal opportunity, not equal outcome. Your commissions are based on your work.
Who We Are Looking For to Join Our Team:
- Someone who is ambitious and self-driven
- Someone who is willing to learn new skills and is able to learn from others
- Someone who has a desire to excel in everything he or she does
- Someone who has an excellent work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Someone who is passionate about helping others
- Someone who wants to grow both professionally and personally
***No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.
Spieldenner Financial GroupWhy Work Here?
Protecting Families is what we do. Developing Leaders is who we are.
Spieldenner Financial Group is a part of the fastest-growing insurance organization in the country. Our most important focus areas include protecting families with the coverage they need and want, getting agents paid quickly while keeping costs minimal, and giving agents the training and support needed to achieve success.