REAL ESTATE CLOSING ATTORNEY
JOB DESCRIPTION: Real estate law firm in Spartanburg, South Carolina seeking an attorney to run an established branch office. Candidate should be a member in good standing of the SC Bar, have experience closing real estate transactions, and the capacity to run all aspects of a standalone office, including business development. Salary $60-$75k, with Bonus Potential to $110-$120k.
- Oversee all residential and commercial real estate transactions in the office, including residential and commercial sales and refinances
- Review title
- Work with lenders, brokers, agents, buyers and sellers to facilitate real estate transactions
- Draft and/or review loan documents including contracts, deeds, leases, and purchase and sale agreements
- Deliver a professional and engaging experience to clients and address any lingering questions or concerns they may have
- Review disbursement ledger and sign checks
- Develop, cultivate and grow business relationships for the firm
- Conduct training for potential clients in relevant areas of real estate law
- Residential real estate experience - will train the right candidate.
- Member of the South Carolina State Bar (in good standing)
- Excellent and prompt verbal/written communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Self-starter, capable of office management, business development, community involvement, and achieving results
- Growth-minded, with a Residential focus
- Strong work ethic demonstrated in academics and work history.
- Able to manage a support staff