- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide high-level professional support and administrative assistance to the CFO and CEO as well as general office management.
- · Create and maintain an organized system for document archival; scanning and filing
- · Maintain calendars; schedule meetings and calls
- · First-line communications with professionals from the Company’s banks, insurance companies, 401k advisors, attorneys, auditors, tax advisors, suppliers, and consultants
- · Develop a system to track phone and email traffic and ensure proper follow-up
- · Create presentations and assemble financial reports for Board of Directors and management meetings
- · Organize and maintain corporate governance files
- · Prepare/transcribe Board of Directors meeting minutes
- · Prepare qualification packages at the request of the Company’s customers
- · Maintain insurance and surety files including certificates of insurance and bond lists
- · Assist with insurance renewals; prepare applications and supporting documents
- · Manage off-site archival of Company records, following the Company’s document retention policy
- · Arrange management meetings and other company events
- · Coordinate publication of quarterly Company newsletter
- · Assist with special projects as needed
- · Office management responsibilities including but not limited to: overseeing the receptionist and courier, handling interoffice communication and mail, coordinating outside service providers, facility management, and ordering office supplies
- · Strict adherence to confidentiality and professionalism standards
- · Excellent communication and customer service skills
- · Exceptional organizational skills
- · High attention to detail
- · Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- · High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- · Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, DocuSign, Zoom, and online file sharing platforms such as Dropbox
- · 5 years’ experience in the field or in a related field
High School, GED, or equivalent; college preferred
Medical, dental, vision, disability, FSA/DCFSA/TMA, AFLAC, paid time off, and 401k with company match
SpherionWhy Work Here?
At Spherion, you will have access to a huge selection of jobs, access to the area's most respected employers, & access to career resources!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
AddressTinton Falls, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Spherion