Dispensing Technicianposted:Tuesday, October 01, 2019
Manufacturing & Production (Production Occupations)
Temp to Perm
6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
US$ 14.50 per hour
Moto Gladys Igahara, Spherion
Join a global leader in the biotech industry whose headquarters are right here in Madison, WI! Our client is looking for a dispensing Technician to assist in the packing, filling and/or labeling of various product components with automated product finishing equipment.
The hours for this opening will either be 6 am - 2:30 pm or 7 am - 3:30 pm
- Setup and operation of the manual dispensing equipment in accordance with career grid.
- Accurate documentation of processes and various run sheets.
- Assist in monitoring inventory of department supplies.
- Cleaning and troubleshooting of automated product finishing equipment.
- Operate all equipment in accordance with career grid.
- Operate product finishing programs in accordance with career grid.
- Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Deep clean production area and equipment.
- Assist in inventory.
- Cross training in various product finishing areas.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Competency in general math.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Prior experience in the operation of various types of filling and packaging equipment in a production environment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Production background required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work in a clean room environment.
- Ability to occasionally move, lift and lower objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack occasionally.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
- Ability to bend multiple times per day.
- Ability to use hands for repetitive motions throughout shift.
- Ability to work in -20 degrees C temperature occasionally.
- Visual acuity for quality inspections.
- Ability to use computer and telephone equipment
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.