Customer Support Associate
- $20 to $21 Hourly
DIRECT HIRE - Full Benefits
Onsite Madison, WI
How would you feel about joining a growing team that has been supporting the local banks of Wisconsin for over 40 years? If you have a background in banking and customer service, you are exactly what we are looking for. Our client partners with local banking institutions to assist them with their payment & financial services needs. They also provide investment trading advice, portfolio accounting, bank card products, risk management solutions, etc. for their clients. They have built a team with very low turnover and are adding three positions to the team! Please continue reading for further information on this opportunity.
- Full Benefits - Medical, dental, 401K, PTO, educational assistance, etc.
- Work-Life Balance
- Midwest-oriented organization: Company headquartered in the Madison, WI office
What you will be doing:
- Complete customer correspondence requests received via email or physical mail.
- Create transactions on behalf of customers.
- Perform daily posting of transactions to include account management and international money services.
- Perform exception processing and create reconciliation summary of account balances/postings.
What we want from you:
- Previous banking experience is a plus
- Experience with ACH, credit card, and other transaction processing is a plus
- Ideal candidates will possess experience providing outstanding professional customer service
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the position functions of the job.
Why should you want to work with Spherion?
- We are local and dedicated to serving your community, because it is our community too
- Our local team is filled with experienced staffing professionals who know the local market which companies in the area are the best fit for our candidates
- Our service is absolutely FREE to our candidates!
Please apply for further information & immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.
BusinessView All Spherion Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.