Client Service Specialistposted:Thursday, July 11, 2019
Human Resources (Management Occupations)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
US$ 35,000 - US$ 45,000 per year
Justin Kolleda, Spherion
Do you have a desire to work in one of the nation's fastest growing industries ~ Staffing? According to Staffing Industry Analysts the US staffing industry revenue is projected to reach a record $153.5 Billion in 2019, and another 4 Billion in growth project for 2020! And if so, wouldn't you like to do it with an industry leader? We're Spherion, a locally-owned company dedicated to recruiting and staffing excellence and one of Brevard's leading staffing and workforce management organizations.
We're growing! Come join a winning team that's been recognized as Spherion's Owner of the Year, Voted Best Places to Work, and recipient of the Professional Services Business of the Year. These are but a few of our accomplishments, we're a high performing team that's looking to achieve great things in 2019, and we need a like-minded professional to help us do just that. This is a great opportunity for a passionate, results-driven individual interested in furthering their career.
What it means to be a Client Service Specialist at Spherion:
As a Client Service Specialist with Spherion you will be responsible for sourcing and screening qualified candidates and matching them to an open opportunity where they can succeed. We're a fast-paced organization and we are growing, so you'll have a great opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adapting to ever changing priorities. We work hard to cultivate a collaborative environment that fosters growth and encourages innovation.
- Act as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate, leveraging our leading-edge recruitment strategies and tools to meet and exceed recruitment goals and client expectations
- Review resumes/applications, screen and interview qualified candidates, as well as facilitate skills evaluations
- Complete background investigations and reference checks for potential employees
- Facilitate on-boarding activities and conduct orientations
- Build and develop relationships with HR Managers, Executives, Plant Managers, Production Supervisors and Operations Leaders
- Complete quality calls and service reviews with customers
- Coach, counsel and manage our employees to success
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We're seeking a creative thinker who enjoys building relationships and discovering solutions. At Spherion we work hard every day to satisfy (and exceed) our clients' expectations, meaning a high energy level and great focus are a must. We also enjoy working with each other and value collaboration so good communication skills and a sense of humor is essential.
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Flexible and adaptable to an ever changing, at times demanding, work environment
- Available to work evenings and weekends based upon business demands as needed
- Computer proficiency, including proficiency with MS Office products
- Excellent research and follow up skills
- Demonstrated experience meeting client needs in a B2B environment
- Bachelor's degree in business is desired or the equivalent in related work experience
- 2-5 years of progressive customer service, sales and business experience
Some reasons you might enjoy working as a Client Services Specialist with Spherion:
- You enjoy interacting with business leaders across the Space Coast as much as we do and thrive when building and growing lasting business partnerships while positively impacting the lives of individuals across our community
- You think it's not only worthwhile, but noble to match the best candidate to the best opportunity
- You thrive in solving problems for customers and adding value to thei