Call Center Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
Spherion Jacksonville is looking for Call Center customer service agents for the Coach Call Center! We have many customer service opportunities available for a wide range of shifts. Our customer service representatives will be working with Coach customers primarily regarding order management. Representatives will be responsible for taking inbound calls, chats, and emails. This is a great opportunity to advance your customer service career and work with a well-established brand known for trend-setting and modern luxury. This position will be remote after the training and the post-training mastery period.
The Customer Care Professional (CCP) II is accountable for delivering an elevated, modern luxury experience on incoming phone calls and emails from Coach Customers. Responsibilities include supporting customers who contact us for reasons such as: placing an order, checking order status, inquiring about a repair, seeking product information, or resolving an issue.
- Respond to incoming phone and email contacts from customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Mitigate customer escalations through effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Maintain knowledge and ability to effectively articulate the clients brand, products, policies, and procedures
- Drive sales by offering to place orders and suggest complementary items based on customer needs and preferences
- Leverage multiple systems and tools to effectively handle customer contacts
- Simultaneously handle cross-functional tasks including calls, emails, and data processing
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal representatives will have:
- Passion for working within a team environment that delivers great customer experiences
- Demonstrated customer service skills, preferably in a retail and/or contact center environment
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and handle shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective decision-making, problem-solving, and follow-up skills are necessary
- Ability to work overtime hours as dictated by business needs
- Intermediate computer skills, including proficiency in Windows navigation and MS Office
- Luxury retail experience
SpherionWhy Work Here?
At Spherion, you will have access to a huge selection of jobs, access to the area's most respected employers, & access to career resources!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Spherion