Bilingual Customer Care Associate- Direct Hireposted:Tuesday, October 01, 2019
Customer Service & Call Center (Office and Administrative Support Occupations)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
US$ 16.00 - US$ 16.50 per hour
Shedosky, Alicen, Spherion
Spherion is working in partnership with Exact Sciences, located in Madison, is actively recruiting for multiple Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Associates for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. If you are looking for a company who is passionate, innovative and collaborative, look no further! With a fantastic benefits package like 15 days PTO, a supportive and positive work environment, and a place to grow your talents, this position is too good to miss!
Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostic company with a focus on the eradication of colorectal cancer. They are committed to helping win the war on cancer through early detection.
The Customer Service Associate provides world class service to health care providers, patients and the general public supporting the Cologuard product (screening kit using human DNA). The CSA will answer incoming calls related to product availability, use and performance and place outbound calls to educate patients on the proper use of our products and services. This position will support the order entry process and assist with new client account creation when workload requires. Inbound calls that are not handled in the Contact Center will be triaged to the appropriate department. This role reports to the Lead Customer Service Associate.
- Maintains existing client information.
- Answers and responds to incoming calls and other inbound contacts.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Documents all information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recommends changes to ensure high quality customer service.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical devices (e.g., HIPAA, Medical Device Reporting, etc.).
- Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Reports to work on time, and follows attendance guidelines.
- Enters new customer information and orders into the system and updates existing customer information.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Customer service experience in the healthcare field is preferred.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with customers as well as peers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
- Professionalism: conducts themselves in a professional manner in all interactions with members of the team, clients and associates.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- Ability to professionally communicate in both English and Spanish
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.