Administrative Assistant/Office Assistantposted:Monday, October 28, 2019
Administrative & Support Services (Office and Administrative Support Occupations)
Temp to Perm
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
US$ 10.00 - US$ 14.00 per hour
Jones, Heather, Spherion
Spherion is seeking an experienced office assistant. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year experience in a high volume, professional office setting.
The office assistant is responsible for organizing the office and optimizing processes, disseminating communications in a timely manner, as well as other clerical/administrative tasks.
Qualified candidates will present in a professional manner & represent the client company in a warm, welcoming, and professional way at all times.
Successful candidates will be pleasant and customer service oriented.
- Answer multiple phones lines in an efficient manner, with appropriate greeting & timeliness
- Screen, direct, and forward calls in the correct manner
- Ensure front desk & visitor areas are clean, presentable, and stocked with all necessary materials
- Receive, sort, & distribute correspondence received in the office
- Maintain security measures by following visitor and safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (proper maintenance of visitor logs, badge process, etc)
- Ensure validity of all communications
- Schedule & plan meetings and appointments
- Manage inventory of supplies & order as needed
- Maintain relationships with suppliers, customers, & colleagues
- Perform other basic clerical/administrative tasks
- Demonstrated experience as an office coordinator or office assistant in a high volume professional environment
- Proficiency with office systems (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Experienced in use of multi-line phone systems
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Demonstrated knowledge of hardware (scanners, copiers, fax machines, laptop, printers, etc)
- Expert time management skills
- Analytical abilities and problem solving aptitude
- High School Diploma required
- 1+ year office assistant, administrative assistant, or office coordinator experience
Apply in person:
MUST SUBMIT RESUME
334 Towne Oaks Dr.
Waco, TX 76710
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (closed 12 - 1 for lunch)
- OR -
- OR -
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.