Account Manager- Commercial Lines Insuranceposted:Thursday, August 08, 2019
Howell, New Jersey
Sales (Sales and Related Occupations)
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
US$ 55,000 - US$ 70,000 per year
Lubischer, Gabrielle, Spherion
A privately held agency with an amazing culture and great benefits is looking for experienced and licensed commercial account managers to join their prosperous team.
- Effectively managing a high volume book of Commercial Lines Property & Causality Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, world-class service, and professional communication, and being recognized by clients as a trusted advisor and advocate
- Leading, directing, and developing a team of account support personnel, and earning the respect of all team members
- Ability and willingness to continually grow your insurance expertise, management/leadership skills, and fellowship skills
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including an excellent work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
- MUST have an active general Property & Causality license
- 5+ years of commercial lines insurance agency/brokerage experience as a Customer Service Representative or Account Manager
- Knowledge of Commercial Lines Insurance is a plus
If you feel your background matches the requirements of this great opportunity, please apply directly or feel free to give our office a call at 732-224-1166. Thank you!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.