- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're seeking a Project Manager to join our Broken Arrow team. We manufacture and sell pressure relief valves across the globe and have experienced significant growth since opening in 2006. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working relatively independently, but also has excellent communication skills to professionally handle customer and vendor interactions. The position will involve working with POs, counting inventory, reporting, data entry, light accounting, and tracking paperwork. Organization skills and attention to detail are essential in this role.
Pay: $45k - $60k
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Hours can be flexible and occasional remote work is acceptable if/when needed)
- Maintain customer POs
- Issue invoices and follow up with vendors as needed
- Handle shipping paperwork
- Issue POs for inventory, parts, and supplies
- Schedule and track all parts for orders and ensure timely arrival
- Receive goods and reconcile POs and supplier invoices
- Monitor the allocation of inventory, parts, and supplies for customer orders
- Schedule payment for supplier invoices
- Assist in managing contracts
- Assist with monthly cash budgeting
- Prepare detailed project journals for all completed orders
- Lead inventory counts with support from shop staff
- Prepare and track all reports as required
- Maintain and update log of all active quotes and check the status of quotes
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Previous project management and/or inventory management is a plus
- Basic accounting skills are preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a low-key office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, and outlook)
- A go-getter with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Our job is to match good, hard-working people with successful Tulsa businesses who are helping our city grow and prosper. When you work with us, you’ll feel the Spherion difference - we take the time to build relationships with everyone who works with us, so we can really understand what you’re looking for.
AddressBroken Arrow, OK
Get fresh Manufacturing Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.