A reputable medical office in Tulsa is seeking a Medical Biller who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has strong attention to detail. The Medical Biller will submit medical claims to insurance companies and payers such as Medicare and Medicaid.
This position is a temp to hire position.
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness
- Call insurance companies regarding discrepancies in payment
- Set up patient payment plans and work collection accounts
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM; M-F
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies
- Experienced in accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Knowledge of HMO/PPO, Medicare and Medicaid systems
- 2 years of medical billing experience required
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Familiar with insurance guidelines
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.