Quality Assurance Technician
Spherion -Taylorsville Draper, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Accurately and promptly fill out required forms and paper work documenting inspection and audit functions.
• Audit Product History Records, and other documentation as required, in order to prepare product for release.
• Carry out specialized testing and investigation as assigned to measure and quantify specific quality issues.
• Evaluate and track product returned from the customer per Complaint Handling and Investigation Procedure.
• Understand all quality requirements (ex. ISO, FDA regulation, Haemonetics procedures, etc.) with medical device manufacturing.
• Be capable of moving, lifting, stacking production materials and supplies, up to thirty (30) pounds.
• Completes in process auditing/testing in line with approved procedures.
• Implements approved inspection procedures and tests that confirm manufacturing and quality requirements are met.
• Maintains records to ensure compliance to GMP/ISO requirements.
• Perform data entry and generate monthly quality reports.
• Promptly helps manufacturing resolve any quality issues.
• May be required to perform other tasks as requested by supervisor.
Shift: Monday through Thursday 7:00AM to 5:30PM
Spherion -TaylorsvilleWhy Work Here?
You're Local, We're Local - Let's make a Match!
For more than 70 years, Spherion has been providing the skilled resources and timely solutions companies need to meet business goals - from flexible, temp-to-hire and project-based staff, to direct-hire talent, managed staffing and on-premise solutions. Partnering together, your staffing needs will be met by a local recruiting team that understands your business and the type of talent that will thrive in your workplace. Using social media, mobile tools, text job alerts and traditional recruiting, Spherion is able to rapidly source the right candidates, then rigorously screen, assess and reference-check talent to ensure the optimal hire, every time!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Spherion -Taylorsville