Product Marketing Manager
Spherion -Taylorsville Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The company is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (“Manager”) who will have the primary responsibility of creating new products based upon collaborating with our business intelligence team to field market research necessary to determine and prioritize customer needs as well as competitive positioning. The manager is expected to manage products through their entire lifecycle. The manager will be expected to collaborate with the sales team and other members of the marketing team to craft an annual product business plan and messaging that will resonate with the company’s current and prospective customers. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute an annual business plan for all assigned products that addresses adoption and usage. The plan will be consistent with the Bank’s strategic plan and goals.
· Collaborate with our business intelligence team to conduct market research to develop need-based products, product feature enhancements, and product positioning. Supplement research with information gathered by attending conferences and client.
· Develop and implement launch plans for new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation.
· Act as a product subject matter expert; provide guidance on product launch and ensure organizational readiness.
· Communicate the value propositions of the Bank’s products to sales and marketing managers.
· Track and report project status and performance results to the Bank’s senior management team.
The Product Marketing Manager will support the planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies within their supporting areas and throughout the Company. Lead and/or assist with product development and provide support for the plans, reports, impacts, contracts, schedules, estimates, and data collection. The Product Marketing Manager will support services with accuracy, on time, and under budget. Use computer-assisted applications software and equipment for media production. Understand and follow company-established standard procedures for file structure and standard procedures for projects. Become familiar with business and department and Company plans and related material for each project and be able to utilize the information appropriately. Assists in client contact and communication. Utilize effective communication skills to answer inquiries from coworkers, clients, or the public. Attend internal and external meetings. Regular attendance is expected.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
· Proven success developing B2B marketing programs that drive businesses to adopt products and services.
· Excellent people management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
· Experience with HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamic 365 preferred but not required
· BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
Spherion -TaylorsvilleWhy Work Here?
You're Local, We're Local - Let's make a Match! Tons of Overtime opportunities if you would like.
For more than 70 years, Spherion has been providing the skilled resources and timely solutions companies need to meet business goals - from flexible, temp-to-hire and project-based staff, to direct-hire talent, managed staffing and on-premise solutions. Partnering together, your staffing needs will be met by a local recruiting team that understands your business and the type of talent that will thrive in your workplace. Using social media, mobile tools, text job alerts and traditional recruiting, Spherion is able to rapidly source the right candidates, then rigorously screen, assess and reference-check talent to ensure the optimal hire, every time!
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Spherion -Taylorsville