We are seeking a Call Center Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Spherion Staffing has distinguished itself as a go-to source for skilled talent and rewarding career opportunities. But, it's not our size or our 70+ years of experience that has earned us the respect and loyalty of our customers, it is our local focus, personalized service and passion for excellence!
A National Staffing Leader with a Local Focus
Since 1946, Spherion has been offering companies a unique combination of personalized customer service backed by the resources, knowledge and geographic breadth of a $2 billion workforce leader. It's like getting the best of both worlds: dedicated local service and robust national support.
Last year, we helped 3,000 clients acquire the right administrative, contact center, light industrial, non-clinical healthcare and professional talent required to meet their workforce goals. And, we did it with the kind of attention and service that speaks of local ownership.
A True Innovator in the Staffing Industry
Our business is about connecting with people. For this reason, you will always have a very personal, face-to-face experience when you work with Spherion. While this aspect of our business will never change, technology plays a significant role in the way people connect and relate in today