Customer Service Representative - WORK FROM HOME
Spherion - Salt Lake Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***This job is REMOTE and We are HIRING IMMEDIATELY!***
Ready to jump on board with the industry leader in the provision of wellness services to the military and Veteran communities?
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
This is a Direct Hire, Full-time position in Salt Lake City with an AMAZING FREE BENEFITS PACKAGE---
FREE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* Health and Dental Insurance (fully paid)
* Generous vacation and holiday leave
* Group Life insurance
* Short-term and Long-term Disability
YOU MUST LIVE IN UTAH FOR THIS POSITION.
The Customer Service Representative provides front-line operational support for the Contact Center. In this role, you will respond to questions, issues and complaints pertaining to Veterans' services and concerns. Phone calls are from a wide variety of individuals including veterans, their family members and/or representatives, VA Employees, etc. You will direct callers to the right resources and guide through the right process based on their needs.
- Understand and explain Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) services or procedures
- Ask clarifying questions to identify complex or vague requests for VA services and information
- Accurately record details of calls and other service requests in an expected time frame
- Select appropriate VA services to meet the specific needs of customers
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with VA employees, outside agencies and the public
- Utilize a multi-screen computer system including a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of callers
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Availability Required (Various Shifts)
- Computer literate, Typing 25+ wpm
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the military and veteran community programs a plus
- U.S. Military Veteran or Veteran family members receive additional consideration
- Knowledge of VA benefits and entitlements as well as Veteran issues and concerns is a plus
No Degree Required
6 months - 1 year
- At least 6 months to 1 year work in a Call Center Environment
- Ability to work under pressure including calm and effective dealing with escalating or difficult calls
- Capability to "think on your feet" to offer additional solutions to problems
- Ability to pass a federal NACI background check
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- You MUST have a reliable High Speed Internet connection at home (No WiFi) --- Equipment will be provided.
APPLY HERE ASAP!
-- OR --
Text "VETERAN" to 801-519-5093 and a Recruiter will get back to you.
RESUME is required --- Have it ready!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion - Salt LakeWhy Work Here?
We offer benefits and weekly pay!
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Spherion - Salt Lake