You’re not a “front-desk”, you’re not an “office person”, You aren’t just receptionist,
You are our LIFELINE!
We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our team. You will greet our talent, speak with customers, solve problems, think critically and change the world!!!!--- well… maybe not the world, but maybe our Spherion world!
We want to invite you to apply and take on the challenge of our Office Coordinator. The true heartbeat of our office and pulse on what we do everyday! We can’t live without our lifeline. Here’s a high level outline of some of the duties you might encounter daily:
Office Coordinator Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist timely and professionally
· Add talent into our HRIS system and keep spreadsheets and data organized.
· Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
· Take meeting notes and transcribe into email, document or spreadsheet form
· Answer phones and route to the appropriate person
· Take and deliver phone messages
· Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail and faxes
· Maintain staff and company calendars
· Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls
· Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
· Suggest changes to office task workflow in order to improve efficiency
· Maintain an organized work space at all times
· Clean and tidy public office spaces
· Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
· Train and assign tasks to new office clerks or interns
· Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the office manager
· Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
· Complete I9s and maintain office compliance with EEOC and fair hiring standards
Office Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Associate’s degree in office administration, management or related field preferred
· 2+ years working in office admin
· Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
· Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
Send your cover letter explaining how you go above and beyond in your current role and why you think you'd help be the pulse of our office. Attach your resume and email to email@example.com. We'll review and reply with next steps which will include a virtual interview -social distancing ya know? - and next steps!
Looking forward to speaking with you soon!