Production and Warehouse Supervisor - Direct Hire!
Spherion Mid Ohio Mansfield, OH
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production and Warehouse Supervisor
The Production Supervisor will monitor production operations and ensure that they deliver maximum quality in a profitable manner. Duties will include monitoring employees, organizing workflows, and analyzing the efficiency of the manufacturing process.
- Starting salary range of $50K-$60K
- Health Insurance (company pays 50%)
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation after 90 days of employment
- Company matches 401(k) plan after one year of employment
- Continuing education reimbursement up to $2,500 annually
- Supervise, train and mentor 2-5 employees
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with companies plans and vision
- Organize workflow to ensure employees understand their duties and delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback, coaching, and continued training
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish daily, weekly, and monthly objectives and communicate them with employees
- Manage the workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Guide and coach employees
- Monitor productivity
- Oversee safe use of the equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Perform verification of production output according to specification
- Prepare reports on performance/progress and present to the senior management team
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Consult new employees on how to use machinery and follow S.O.P.’s safely
- Ensure strict adherence to safety guidelines and company standards
- Inspect products for quality and accuracy prior to shipment
- Evaluate each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years of experience in working in a production supervisory role.
- Profound experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Good practical experience with M.S. Office
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, together with a results-driven approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and an efficient problem solver
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. Required; additional degree a plus.
Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.
Spherion Mid OhioWhy Work Here?
Benefits package, growth opportunities, referral bonuses!
Spherion offers so much more - don’t just settle for a job that fills the gaps. Make sure it aligns with your talents, personal traits and work style. At Spherion, we call it an “ideal match,” and it’s the guiding philosophy of our hiring process! Spherion Mid Ohio is an EEO/AA employer.