Description: We will train you in all the products and services we offer, so the perfect candidate will be willing to learn and persevere in the follow-up communication with clients and prospective new clients.
- Work with the existing sales team on driving follow-up on sales including setting
demos for account management teams for the various software products we
built and manage. Along with doing follow-up on ad agency sales of websites,
search engine marketing services, branding, and collateral design services.
- Sell our products and services to potential clients & existing customers in order to generate revenue for the company.
- Assess the needs of potential clients and provide them with a solution that best fits their business needs.
- Maintains responsibility for closing the sale and delivering all paperwork to the project or account manager.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from prospecting activity.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory. All sales and prospecting related activities must be recorded inside our proprietary CRM.
- Assists the marketing team in preparing targeted presentations.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our products and services which includes production meetings for new product enhancements and conversations with users as feedback helps build your knowledge base.
- The idea candidate should be HIGHLY internet savvy with a minimum of 3 years of experience using computers and software in their career.
- A good understanding of website design, development and the role that plays with any business (i.e. internet advertising and digital branding = lead/sales generation).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated person that demonstrates integrity and understands the role of "attention to detail" in making clients happy.
- This position requires sales via phone and over the internet (via email, webex, skype, etc). 99% of our prospecting communication will be via phone or email. Travel will be minimal.
- Superb phone, writing customer service skills are a must. Dedication & perseverance is necessary.
- Working with our contracts for new business and renewal contract management.
- Ideal candidate is able to type 65 words per minute with 90% accuracy plus attention to detail.
- English and grammar skills are a must as your written communication with clients could be the only engagement or interaction our clients have with our company and our brand. Most of our client base is outside of Oklahoma and we rarely if ever even see our clients.
- You will also work on other administrative tasks on an as-needed basis.
Why Work Here?Spherexx.com® is an award-winning, software development company AND full service advertising agency that serves thousands of clients nationally. We're a dedicated team of thinkers, makers and doers held together by a passion for creativity. We build the software, tools and websites used to drive business growth.
Award-Winning Agency with Room for Your Professional Growth!