We are hiring for Call Center Representatives (100% Remote) to support the general COVID-19 information line and COVID-19 hot line for a Fortune 500 company. If you have experience with customer service, have the patience to deal with tough calls, and a willingness to help during this pandemic then apply below!
- Answer inbound calls and answer questions surrounding COVID-19. Their FAQs will be surrounding:
- Where to get tested for COVID-19
- Results for their COVID-19 test
- Questions regarding county guidelines for social distancing
- Resources for getting financial help for COVID-19
- Record accurate data and information from the calls
- Escalate major issues to a tier 2 team
- Ability to take calls for 8 hours a day and maintain a pleasant composure
- Ability to navigate a customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Home Internet speed of 100 mbps
This is a remote (virtual) work opportunity. All hardware, software, and tools will be provided.
Spero is Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Why Work Here?Spero is made up of a team of experienced recruiting professionals dedicated to matching talented people like yourself with challenging roles and opportunities. Every day, we share resources, knowledge, experiences and a company culture built on going above and beyond to deliver on our promises. We also share an unbeatable work ethic, and a passion for exceeding expectations.
Spero is the #1 Native American owned Staffing Firm in the United States.