General Warehouse Associate
Spencer Technologies Medway, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Job description: General Warehouse Associate
Under the direction of the Depot Manager. Receives, stores, and distributes material, equipment and products to fulfill customer orders, shipping and work orders or requisition orders. Self-Starters and High Energy candidates will find an exciting and fulfilling opportunity with Spencer.
· Unloading LTL, FTL, Small parcel trailers into facility
· Organization of New PO receipts, RMA Receipts, and Account specific receipts
· Using Spencer ERP System, receiving product into ERP System (Squire Experience preferred but not required)
· Building Putaway carts to maximize putaway process within facility
· Ability to put product away in an efficient and timely manner based on various factors including
o Product type
o Stock owner
o Direction from Inventory lead or depot manager
· Ability to work off picking list and locate product within a Bardcode RF Warehouse Envirnoment using multiple Warehouse tools including
o Picking Cart
o Hand pallet jack
o Potential for Powered industrial vehicle use (Certified operators preferred but not required, Training may be provided)
· Accurately select the correct item based on
o Bin location
o Part number
o Stock owner
o Serial Number
· Staging picks for packaging and preparation based on Account requirements
· Utilizing Carrier applications,
o Package all shipments for safe transit within the small parcel network
o Generate accurate shipment details
o enter accurate information into Spencer Technologies ERP System
o Palletize all Outbound orders for pickup before End of shift
Proficient with written and Oral Communication Skills
Basic Computer Skills for PC
Strong attention to detail
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED
6 months job related experience preferred.
Spencer TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Spencer Technologies sets the standard for experience, technical expertise, unparalleled customer service and absolute reliability.
Encompassing over 45 years of corporate evolution, today's Spencer Technologies is the leading provider of end to end IT life cycle solutions for literally every type of major corporation in the retail market — from specialty stores and department stores to DIY and restaurants. Our team is comprised of retail and technical experts to ensure solutions are sound and relevant allowing us to provide the highest quality of service to top retailers throughout the world. More importantly, we set the standard for experience, technical expertise, unparalleled customer service and absolute reliability.
10 Trotter DrMedway, MA
Transportation and Storage