- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
About Warm Hearts Pet Hospital
We are a small, well-established animal hospital in Las Vegas who are focused, animal-centric, team-oriented, hardworking but fun-loving veterinary professionals. AAHA accredited, Spencer Springs Animal Hospital focuses on being at the highest-level in-patient care as well as providing the very best client service to our pet owners. We are a compassionate team of Veterinarians, LVT’s and hospital support staff. Spencer Springs Animal Hospital has an on-site IDEXX laboratory and a full pharmacy. Our skilled veterinary staff offers complete dental care, routine surgery, general medicine, and diagnostic care. We value preventive medicine and strive to keep vaccinations and other preventive care needs affordable for our clients. We are looking for an Aassociate DVM to join our team! New grads are welcome to apply! We would love the opportunity to mentor.
At Companion Pet Partners, our Mission is to empower and support our veterinary teams to deliver unparalleled service and clinical quality in caring for pets and their families.
The Companion team is passionate about the animal health industry and deeply committed to building a network of best-in-class veterinary practices with talented people collaborating to solve industry-wide problems and deliver exceptional medical care. We are seeking individuals who share our energy, drive and ambition and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education time off and reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Program
- Paid license fees, VIN/Plumbs membership, and Liability Insurance
- Work/Life Balance (me time)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Supports excellence in client experience
- Works collaboratively with HM and Medical Director
- Practices high quality, gold standard medicine
Competencies And Experience:
- Valid and in good standing licensed veterinarian within the state of Nevada
- 1-5 years of clinical experience, preferred but not required
- Strong clinical skills and sound medical judgment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time-management and delegation abilities
- Exercises sound judgement and demonstrates exemplary decision-making skills
- Professionalism and courtesy in all interactions with others
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Spencer Springs Animal Hospital is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPPDVM - 00006
Spencer Springs Animal HospitalLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Associate Veterinarian jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.