Operations Specialist - Energy Efficiency and Demand Management
Location: New York City
Duration: Full time
As one of the largest energy suppliers in the country with over 1 Million customers and assets exceeding $20 billion, this represents an opportunity to join an organisation critical to the energy demand of the United States. With assets including Gas, Wind and Solar they have a diverse and evolving portfolio and require top level talent to keep the lights on!
- Minimum of three years experience in utility energy efficiency, demand management or demand response programs
- Valid Driver's license
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Engineering, System Administration/ Data Management, or similar related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze and resolve process and customer service related issues
- Understand fundamentals of energy modeling, analytics and reporting
- Experience and or knowledge in data management and/or databases
- Certification, experience or training in Salesforce
- Experience in planning, managing, coordinating, reviewing and processing budgets and invoices
- Oversee workflow management processes for the programs and identify areas for improvements such as bottlenecks and address gaps and inefficiencies and take the lead in resolving process issues.
- Develop and monitor project analytics reports for program exception monitoring and contract adherence.
- Resolve customer, vendor and contractor inquiries and complaints and minimize the escalation of service-related issues.
- Provide QA/QC for operational and program processes; organize and implement peer-reviews and other quality checks on routine and non-routine procedures.
- Identify ways to standardize and improve processes between the programs, Operations and other stakeholders.
- Liaison between the Operations team and program teams on projects that require planning and design.
- Review program information to ensure content integrity.
- Lead the Operations team processing and review of invoices per contract line item and deliverables per program.
This position offers long term job security a competitive salary, bonus and career growth. For more information, please get in touch at email@example.com.