- Scan existing hard copy documentation into an electronic format that is readable and contains metadata that conforms to client's document configuration.
- Loading/unloading and transporting file cabinets from the Geomatics Office file storage location on the 1st floor to the file archiving location on the 2nd floor utilizing a hand truck.
- Scanning hard copy historical documents into a digital format.
- Following the file naming convention.
- Saving the scanned documents in the appropriate digital folder, in accordance with the digital file structure provided by client.
- Performing a quality control check to ensure that each digital file is:
- Returning hard copy documents once scanned to the original paper file folder.
- Returning each file cabinet to the 1st floor file storage location once all the documents have been scanned.
Qualifications / Selection Criteria:
Minimum of four (4) years of experience, which shall include the following:
- Managing moving construction documentation from the Design Phase through the Bidding Phase.
- Managing moving construction documentation from the Bidding Phase through Award.
- Managing moving construction documentation from Award through construction to Closeout and final turnover to Owner.
- Experience working with documents, hard copy and digital, and file management.
- Competency with organizational skills.
- Experience performing quality control checks.
- Ability to scan documents that range in size.
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to follow directions after receiving the project orientation criteria and work flow instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift a maximum weight of fifty pounds.
- Experience working with secure contract documents, reports, and plans of client’s infrastructure that may be classified as sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous historical document archiving experience preferred.