Coordinator, Digital Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Reports to: Associate Director, Marketing & Design
Department: Marketing & Communications
Spence-Chapin is a non-profit organization based in New York City that has been providing adoption services and adoption support for more than 110 years. At Spence-Chapin, we believe that every child deserves a family, and we work tirelessly to advocate for children in need of a permanent, loving home. Over our history, Spence-Chapin has served more than 25,000 children, women, and families through our main program areas: Comprehensive Domestic and International Adoption Programs; Birth Parent Services, Well-being Services; and International Humanitarian Aid through programs like our Granny Program to support children living in orphanages overseas.
Our work is made possible by the dedicated individuals on our staff. At Spence-Chapin we find joy in celebrating each other, our co-workers and our clients. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity to strengthen the vibrancy of our community. We celebrate a culture of excellence, inclusivity, compassion, flexibility and support. Spence-Chapin offers a competitive benefits package that includes full health benefits, generous PTO and holiday schedule, HRA & FSA plans, life insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave, commuter benefits, and more. Being part of the Spence-Chapin team is being part of a legacy, which for more than 110 years has been providing critical services to children, women, and families around the world.
Spence-Chapin has an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing & Communications team as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative, creative, tech-savvy, digital marketing guru to grow our brand awareness and reach more individuals in need of our services. The right candidate will have a proven track record of building successful digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms; growing online presence through creative and on-trend social media content and engagement; expanding reach through digital content opportunities and collaborations; maintaining and updating websites with ability to enhance SEO, UI, and UX; and analyzing data to enhance digital presence across all formats.
Key Performance Indicators
- Work with the Associate Director and Director to build a comprehensive digital strategy that incorporates website optimization, content development, social media platforms, digital advertising, and online networking to elevate our brand and reach more individuals
- Implement digital strategy in collaboration with full Marketing team and with colleagues across the organization to highlight our work
- Maintain and suggest updates for our websites in collaboration with the Associate Director and our contracted website maintenance team, to improve web taxonomy and UI/UX, ensure forms and links are operating and tracking correctly, etc.
- Monitor trends in web content, social media platforms, and analytics tools and tactics to keep Spence-Chapin’s content and strategies current and engaging
- Manage online interactions by monitoring and responding to comments, DMs, and mentions, in coordination with Associate Director and Director
- Track and analyze data for all digital materials , including online ads, website, social media, mentions, etc.
- Explore and cultivate digital partnerships with other organizations, companies, and influencers to increase our reach and elevate our brand
- Additional marketing-related tasks and assignments as needed by the department
Education and Experience
- Digital Marketing or Digital Communications degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in building and implementing digital strategy for an organization or company and 2+ years working with a non-profit organization preferred
- Experience in and/or knowledge of adoption and adoption-related issues a plus
- Expertise in digital production systems (Wordpress)
- Expertise in social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok) and their management (Hootsuite, Meta Business Suite, Later, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in tracking website and social media data analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Canva
- Familiarity with basic graphic design in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with basic photo editing, video editing a plus
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing successful digital strategies
- Strong understanding of web taxonomy, UI and UX
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of SEO practices
- Experience building and monitoring online ads
- Expertise in mass email marketing campaigns and strong knowledge of their platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Strong critical and high-order thinking skills
- Exceptionally creative and forward-thinking
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multitask
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organized and productive
- Possess a go-getter attitude and strong initiative
- Ability to successfully complete multiple and simultaneous projects and tasks
- Passion for Spence-Chapin’s mission and familiarity with our work
This job description is not intended to detail every aspect of your job or list every task you may perform. It is provided as a general overview of the responsibilities and skills required to do this job successfully.
Powered by JazzHR
Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children