Assistant Store Manager - Store 312
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for more than a job, join Speedy Cash to start your career!
We are providing new full-time team members with a $1000 New Employee Hiring Bonus!** Paid out in two installments, the first $500 paid out after six months and the additional $500 paid out at 12 months of continuous employment! New part-time team members will receive $500 bonus, paid out after six months of continuous employment. Must be an active employee at time of payout.**
Come and work for an organization that offers quality consumer financial products; that is focused on Customer Service; and that has a technology lending platform that is integrated across store, online, mobile, and contact center touchpoints for a best-in-class customer experience.
When you join Speedy Cash, you become part of the CURO family, our parent company with multiple brands and store operations across US and Canada. You'll enjoy working in our energized and entrepreneurial culture with many opportunities to have long-term growth within our global organization.
Growth at our company:
"I started out as the Senior Assistant Manager for the Speedy Cash in Beaumont TX, after a year became Store Manager, and 3 years later became the District Manager."
~ John Black, District Manager of Louisiana
"In 2015 I joined Cash Money as an Assistant Manager. One year later I was promoted to Store Manager where I focused on building relationships and developing others in my store to help them get ready for their next position within the company. In 2021, I moved into corporate as part of the CURO Talent Acquisition team!"
~ Hypatia Popkov, Store Operations Recruiter - Canada
"In four years, I was able to build a great career at Cash Money! I started as a Customer Service Rep in 2017 and within 16 months I started my leadership journey as a Shift Lead. After just 10 months I moved up as an Assistant Manager. Recently I was promoted again to Store Manager in mid-2021."
~ Hamaad Hussain, Store Manager - Calgary
Work Location: 3650 S. Virginia St., Suite K2 Reno NV 89502
What you will be doing:
As our Assistant Manager you will coach and help lead our customer service team in providing our loyal and new customers with amazing service as you work with them through the process to acquire financial services they need.
In addition, you will:
- Be a proud store leader and brand ambassador
- Assist in managing the P&L to meet all budgeted numbers and meet company's expectations for performance
- You will be a hands-on leader, exemplifying great customer service and working through any customer concerns or challenges
- Adhere to established loss prevention standards (i.e. loan and check cashing decision criteria, cash management, password protection, drawer management, and dual authorization)
What you should have:
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to coach and guide others towards success
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 1 year of cash handling experience
- Availability to work full-time
- Spanish Bilingual strongly preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Potential bonus incentives
- Paid, best-in-class training
- Benefits eligibility at DAY 1 for full medical, dental, vision benefits, no waiting period!
- Long Term Disability, and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k/RRSP with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off allowance and paid holidays
- Succession planning and opportunities for advancement
- Free Lunch Fridays! We buy lunch every Friday to say thanks to our employees for their hard work
Key Words: Customer Service, Cash Handling, Loans, Financial Services, Management, Retail, Bank Teller
Job Type: Full-time
All employees and customers are required to wear a mask. Stores are deeply cleaned on a continued scheduled.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.
RetailView all jobs at Speedy Cash