If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous leadership/supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk with you! Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans.
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment.
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment.
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance.
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees.
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs.
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys.
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting to 50 pounds.
About Speedway - Region 41
Speedway is a gasoline-convenience store company with approximately 2,740 stores in 22 states. At Speedway, we are proud of our success at meeting the fueling and convenience needs of over two million customers every day, and proud of the reputation of our good name within the communities we serve. Speedway is home to Speedy Rewards, the best rewards program in the business! Join us for lunch at a Speedy Café, a fast-casual dining option at a growing number of Speedway locations. Speedway is the nation's second largest company-owned and -operated convenience store chain and maintains its headquarters in Enon, Ohio, located near Dayton. Speedway is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marathon Petroleum Corporation.