- Posted: over a month ago
The Ticket Department at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway offers hands on experience in ticket sales and customer service. Interns must be comfortable interacting with customers and visitors to New Hampshire Motor Speedway. While here, you’re encouraged to become part of the team by working at the front desk, providing customer service and fulfilling orders. You will also be expected to work flexible hours including race weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Learn and use the Archtics ticketing system
- Utilize Fan360/Dimension CRM
- Participate in sales training, handle inbound sales calls and perform outbound sales calls
- Process orders
- Assist other SM tracks as needed
- Coordinate & execute projects associated with growing group & Loud N Proud member base.
- Must be available to work the weekend of July 14-16
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Speedway Motorsports
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?