Client Services and Hospitality Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Services & Hospitality Coordinator
Sonoma Raceway is a key location in the Speedway Motorsports nationwide network of entertainment venues. Speedway Motorsports maintains a consistent focus on four core principles:
- Take care of our teammates
- Be known for remarkable events
- Make a positive impact on the community
- Profitably improve our business and operations
He/She will be expected to have a GLOBE mentality. GLOBE stands for Generously Lending Our Best Efforts. This is done by holding themselves and their teammates accountable for taking our best practices “the last mile” – optimizing them for maximum value to all stakeholders while sharing insights on how to improve our company.
Support the efforts of the Sales/Business Development team in managing client/partner relationships and delivering excellent customer service (both to current and potential partners) and strive to over-deliver against partner expectations.
- Ensure contractual benefits and activation elements of sponsorships are delivered and executed successfully.
- Assist and support the operation of corporate suites & hospitality villages during major events held at Sonoma Raceway.
- Assist and support the set-up and operation of high-end hospitality areas for private track rentals & corporate events, including at Turn 11 Hospitality opening June 2022.
- Work closely with Levy Restaurants to circulate F&B menus and order forms with hospitality clients at major events and private track functions.
- Work with on-site photographers during events and manage departmental photo library.
- Work with our research partners to enhance site surveys during and post events, increasing our knowledge base of who our core customers are and how we can attract new customers.
- Support regular communication with Operations teams to facilitate the mutual and timely exchange of information, assets, scheduling & direction for NASCAR, NHRA, and track rental programs.
- Deliver outstanding service during major events and private rentals while ensuring contractual obligations are fulfilled and client needs are met.
- Collaborate execution of partnership deliverables, coordinate with internal departments and external vendors to ensure successful implementation, and ensure accurate input of deliverables in Salesforce CRM.
- Work with clients to identify their needs, create experiences, and communicate these needs to the assigned sales representative to ensure success.
- Assist in various sales efforts including prospect research and data collection, as well as assist in the preparation of sales presentation and Salesforce CRM management.
- Collect and archive research on partner benefits and assigned accounts. Provide recommendations on added-value options, up-sell opportunities, and advice on renewal strategy.
- Assist in management and onboarding of part-time and/or seasonal activation support and hospitality employees.
- Work closely with Sonoma Driving Experience staff to schedule instructors & equipment needs, coordinate available inventory, and execute hospitality elements of various programs.
- Work as Partnership Development & Activation team member in assisting as additional requests arise.
- Coordinate various sales duties assigned by Vice President of Head of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Administration, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
- Relevant experience in a comparable position, preferably within the sports, entertainment, or hospitality industry preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with an ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Appreciation for high standards in customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy.
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment generating effective solutions quickly and/or raising issues to management as necessary.
- Basic graphic design skills
- Team player spirit with an exceptional customer service attitude.
- Strong PC skills.
- Basic experience with/understanding of accounting.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and other insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation and paid holidays
Who we are:
Sonoma Raceway is situated in the Sonoma Valley and hosts the best in motorsports entertainment, including the NASCAR Cup Series, NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series, vintage car racing, and more. The facility boasts a world-class road course, as well as a quarter-mile drag strip. In addition, the raceway hosts a variety of annual community and fundraising events (www.SonomaRaceway.com, @RaceSonoma, facebook.com/RaceSonoma).
Sonoma Raceway is an Employer of National Service. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (if desired) to:
BusinessView all jobs at Speedway Motorsports