Customer Experience Agent I
Speedway Motors Inc. Yuma, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking to join our team? Here’s what we’re looking for!
Do you like helping customers get what they need? Do you enjoy getting to learn new things every day? Do you thrive on making an impact?
If so, we are looking for you! Speedway Motors has been a trusted source for specialty rodding, racing products, and friendly expert advice for almost 70 years. With deep roots as a family business, Speedway Motors has grown from a one-man operation to a vertically integrated manufacturer, distributor, and multi-channel retailer of automotive products and we are looking for you to continue that tradition!
If you like supporting customers to get what they aspire, all while working from the luxury of your home, we are looking for you! We are looking for candidates that work a variety of shifts that would include: day, night, and weekend hours. We would love it if you would join!
We believe strongly in our company values and live them out each day! We work together as One Team across all departments, Choose Positivity in everything we do, put People First, encourage speaking up because You Have a Voice, and above all else, we are Driven to Succeed. If you can embrace these values and they align with who you are, then we’d love to chat with you!
Speedway Motors’ customers are from all around the world, and we are expanding to provide them with the best customer support possible! Don’t worry, you don't have to be a car expert. If you bring a can-do attitude, we'll bring the training. Here at Speedway, we love to promote from within. There are endless opportunities for career advancement throughout our entire company. Whether that be to the higher levels of Customer Experience (CX) Agents or even other divisions within Speedway Motors. We believe in building our employees up, which is why we offer tuition reimbursement and excellent benefits. So, we’d love for you to join the Speedway team!
Here are the specifics:
- Use a telephone system daily to answer inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner while building a positive rapport with current and potential Speedway Motors customers.
- Use the SOP Data Entry system efficiently and accurately as a primary tool for entering customer orders.
- Use physical Speedway Motors catalogs and navigate Speedway Motors websites to answer basic product fitment, technical specification, and availability questions.
- Occasionally use vendor physical catalog and digital website resources to answer basic product fitment and technical specification questions.
- Upsell and cross-sell products and services to customers over the phone as necessary.
- Transfer customer technical product question calls post-purchase order calls, and escalated customer calls to agents in the CX Auto Tech and CX Support chapters when appropriate.
- Occasionally make outbound follow-up telephone calls to Speedway Motors customers.
- Use Microsoft Outlook daily to interact with co-workers and Speedway Motors customers.
- Use Microsoft Teams daily to communicate with CX co-workers, CX leadership, and across Speedway Motors departments.
- Use Zendesk daily to create, update, and close service tickets related to external customer needs and internal order fulfillment processes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
We’ll take care of you – here's how!
We put our employees first, and care about your well-being and personal life. From a competitive benefits package and 401k plan to growth opportunities, we have your best interest in mind, always.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Wellness Program and Gym Reimbursement.
- Discount on Speedway Motors Product, Extra Pay for Being Involved in the Industry (Attending Car Shows, Race Events, Creating Content for Automotive Blog), Rent Discount for all Speedway Properties, and Referral Bonuses.
- Growth Opportunities.
- An extremely supportive team.
- Opportunity to utilize your strengths and be creative.
In March of 2020, we moved the majority of our office roles to work-from-home full time to protect our workforce and their families.
While we do offer the opportunity to work remotely, this opportunity includes being able to physically work in our Tolleson, AZ call center as needed.
What you’ll need to succeed in this position:
- 2-year Associates Degree or Equivalent Experience in Customer Service.
- A reliable internet source will be a must!
- Excellent data entry skills!
- Typing requirement of 35wpm and 130KPM on 10 key.
- Must be able to multitask, using multiple programs simultaneously.
- Superior customer service skills (including questioning, verifying, listening, establishing rapport).
- Must be able to interpret written communications and comprehend the English language by clearly reading, writing, and speaking fluent English.
- Excellent computer skills, this includes experience with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and Zoom.
- Able to work independently as well as effectively in a team environment.
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Excellent customer service skills are required to ensure a positive customer outcome.
- Four weekend days a month is required with this position.
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Automotive Experience preferred, but not required. We provide resources for you to succeed!
If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our Speedway Family! Please include your resume to help us get to know you better.
Speedway Motors Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Speedway Motors Inc.