Speech Language Pathologist
- $60 to $75 Hourly
The Speech Pathologist will evaluate, diagnose, and treat students with speech or language disorders, formulate individualized treatment programs, keep appropriate records, and inform faculty and parents about students' progress.
SpeechCom, Inc. is looking for a CA-licensed and/or credentialed SLP to cover a leave ASAP through December 2023 in a school district in Norwalk La-Mirada, CA.
- Two Elementary schools, TK-5
- Not to exceed 28 hours per week
- Caseload not to exceed 28 students
- Gen Ed/ RSP/SDC mild/mod, SDC mod/severe, Autism classroom: Gen Ed/ RSP/SDC mild/mod
- Dates of service: Asap through December 2023
- May be asked to supervise SLPAs or mentor clinical fellows
- Assesses the needs of pupils with speech or language disorders and matches their needs with programs available through the educational system. Meets with students regularly according to treatment program schedule, evaluates, and maintains records of students' progress.
- Reports progress to faculty members and meets with them on a regular basis to discuss their evaluations of students' skills as demonstrated in class performance and social interaction with other students.
- Completes re-evaluations triennially to measure progress according to professional guidelines.
- Build and maintain rapport with students to promote success in speech and language program.
- Keeps current with professional literature and attends seminars on a regular basis to maintain and update professional skills (maintain CEUs for licensure).
Skill communicating verbally and in writing with students, faculty members, and parents so that all parties understand the program and the degree of progress being made.
Education and Experience:
Master's degree in speech pathology required.
CA state-issued license as a speech pathologist required.
Clinical fellows welcome to apply (mentorship available)
SpeechCom IncorporatedNorwalk, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.