SLP or SLP-CF Needed!! -2k Sign On BONUS-
At Speech Language and Educational Associates, we pride ourselves with delivery of high quality service to our clients and their families to enhance their ability to reach their full potential!
- Position: SLP or SLP-CF
- Salary: VERY Competitive- DOE
- Start: Immediately
- Office Locations: Culver City
- Status: Full Time
- Work Schedule: Flexible
- Competitive pay & mileage reimbursement (from work site to worksite)
- Continuing Education events and allowance
- High quality mentors and supervisors / On-going clinical training/ Promotion from within/ Growth Opportunities
- Excellent benefit insurance package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, 401k (eligible employees)
- SLEA is an Employee OWNED company! Earn stock value!
- Performing evaluation and treatment for pediatric and/or adults with disorders in the following areas: speech, language, aphasia, apraxia, autism spectrum, auditory processing, voice, stuttering, stroke, brain injury, dysphagia, oral motor dysfunction and hearing impairment
- Planning and administering individualized speech pathology services for pediatrics and/or adults
- Writing evaluation reports and maintaining ongoing documentation of treatment and progress
- Providing parent/family education
- Collaborating with physicians, educators, occupational therapists, physical therapists, behaviorists, developmental specialists, and patient’s family members
- Assessment and associated report writing
- Treatment plan development and monitoring
- Document review
- Parent education/training
- Bilingual highly preferred
- Pediatric experience is a plus!
- Flexibility for a variety of settings
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Speech/Language Pathology or Communication Disorders from an accredited Speech Language Pathology program
- ASHA certification
- California State License as an SLP (or RPE for Clinical Fellows)
- Current TB test
- Commitment to Excellence is a MUST!!
If you’re interested in the position & meet the requirements, please submit your resume and include your availability to interview.