CDL Transport Driver
- $23 to $26 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
CDL Transport Driver - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
As a CDL Transport Driver for Spee-Dee Delivery, you would be responsible for driving a tractor-trailer combination or straight truck to transport parcels between terminals.
Hours and Wages:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00PM - completion of route
- 10-15 hours of overtime expected each week
- Paid OT at time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Starting wage: $23.00-26.00 per hour, based on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts a pre-trip inspection of vehicle before driving to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Turns in pre-trip form and complete mileage and maintenance forms
- Drives between terminals to transport parcels
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles
- Washes exterior of tractor and equipment daily
- Maintains all required certifications required by DOT and company safety policies
- Assists with other duties, as necessary
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid CDL Class-A driver's license and have a good driving record
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a doubles/triples endorsement
- Must possess good customer service and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and make quick decisions
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and lift up to 100 pounds occasionally and 50lbs repetitively. Some overhead lifting is required
- Ability to work with all types of freight which include, but are not limited to: hazardous material, perishable food and alcohol, firearms, ammunition, and live animals
- Full range of motion with no limits on grasping, standing, squatting, stair climbing, walking, etc
- Work environment requires time spent outdoors in changing weather elements as well as in a vehicle and other hazards pertaining to road conditions, vehicle operation and package content
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program, 401(k) plan, Quarterly Bonuses, and more.
EEO and Affirmative Action Statement
Spee-Dee Delivery Service, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Spee-Dee Delivery ServiceBismarck, ND
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.