Territory Manager, Retail Stores in Hilo, HI
Are you ready to build flourishing management teams, motivating them to exceed sales goals across retail stores? If so, then a store management position at Spectrum may be right for you.
At Spectrum, we keep more than 32 million customers connected across our 41-state footprint. Our Retail Sales team powers more than 700 store locations that serve our communities and customers. We support them by offering state-of-the-art solutions including Spectrum Internet®, mobile, TV and voice.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a Territory Manager you can expect to inspire teams of store managers, driving a sales and retention culture across stores in geographically dispersed areas. Your efforts will positively impact your community by expanding customer access to Spectrum’s leading services.
WHAT OUR TERRITORY MANAGERS ENJOY MOST
- Empowering managers to create a motivated work environment where employees can excel.
- Sharing subject expertise with sales management, cultivating creativity while expanding their knowledge for personal and professional growth.
- Collaborating cross departmentally with peers, building a culture of success.
- Developing customer relationships in retail setting, delivering a positive company image and a worthwhile experience.
You will be supported by experienced district management, a performance-driven culture, training, and career development opportunities. This team is collaborative and inclusive, actively building each other up and celebrating each-others’ successes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: 4-7 years of sales leadership
- Launched or managed multiple retail locations
- Proven ability to build a solid sales culture and high performing teams while handling change management
- Demonstrated accomplishments of delivering a clean, organized, and optimal experience for all customers and employees
- High level of comfort with personal technology
- Travel: Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record, auto insurance, and reliable personal vehicle.
- Abilities: Lift up to 35 lbs. and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Schedule: Travel and flexibility to support store hours as business needs dictate.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Telecommunications/wireless experience -2-4 years
- History of identifying trends while developing response plans for risks
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving technology powers our employees’ careers as they move up or around the company
- Competitive Pay: Reap the rewards of crushing sales targets with generous commissions, base salary and lucrative incentives.
- Supportive Teams: Be part of a strong community that gives you opportunities to network and grow, and wants to see you succeed
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Average Target Compensation of $105,000 + Uncapped Incentives
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 93,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more. Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.