- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Spectrum Product Customization team is seeking a Sales Manager at our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon or remotely in the United States.
Spectrum is a Platform as a Service Product Customization engine, powering many of today's top brand experiences such as Levi Strauss & Co., Carhartt, JBL, Keurig, Bauer Hockey Equipment and more. The platform has quickly evolved to become a world-class integration that offers: 3D product visualization, factory integration, a self-supporting admin, and robust analytics depicting user interaction.
The Sales Manager plays a critical role on the sales team in growing the business of the Spectrum Platform. This role will be responsible for building and managing the sales team while partnering with leadership to maximize revenue, improve the internal sales process, metrics, and tools. In addition, this role will continue to build key relationships and conduct business dealings with prospects in a way that creates a superior, "white glove, red carpet" experience that will set the stage for future sales of the Spectrum Platform.
- Design process to increase sales performance and improve operational efficiency
- Enhance sales plans for new business and to help grow the existing customer base
- Build, lead, and maintain a culture of top performing Sales Development Representatives (SDR) and Account Executives (AE)
- Refine the recruiting and onboarding processes for new team members to ensure they are successful
- Coach sales team members on solution-selling techniques to guide sales process to close
- Build training and management systems to support SDRs and AEs
- Build accurate sales and revenue models in collaboration with the leadership team
- Analyze performance metrics to make relevant, data driven decisions
- Continually evaluate Spectrum's sales processes and identify new sales opportunities when necessary
- Ensure Spectrum's trade show booth is current with latest client graphics and messaging
- Represent as Spectrum's leading salesperson within the brand booth at 3-4 national conferences
- Implement metrics to measure the success and identify areas for improvement
- Proactively continue Spectrum product knowledge
- Maintain system compliance for prospect management: Salesforce, Apollo, and others
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of Sales Team management experience focused on high-volume, enterprise sales
- You're an experienced, metrics-driven sales leader with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with high proficiency in KeyNote, PowerPoint and Excel
- E-commerce technical experience, namely with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Shopify, etc.
- Expertise designing and implementing:
- New hire onboarding/training
- On-going sales training
- Business process designed to improve efficiency
- Systems/tools to drive improved sales rep productivity
- A keen ability to coach and mentor individuals and a team as a whole
- You like to build teams and know what it takes to grow a sales organization
- The ability to work with and influence at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Strong experience with Salesforce
If this sounds like you, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and as a full-service agency, we greatly value a diverse, multi-cultural mix of voices and perspectives at our workplace, and strongly encourage applications from women, BIPOC, AAPI, LGBTQ+ individuals and people with disabilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
BusinessView all jobs at Spectrum