RETAIL SALES SPECIALIST - $25.40 TARGET HOURLY EARNINGS, PLUS INCENTIV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part-time - Flexible shifts available - 20 - 29 hours per/week available
***At A Glance: Our specialists earn an hourly base pay of $20.00 along with lucrative commission and incentives for guaranteed hourly earnings of $25.40 per hour during their two-month ramp period.
Spectrum is America’s fastest-growing TV, internet, and voice provider. Our organization is filled with a diverse group of hardworking people. They’re committed to helping us grow, and we’re committed to growing with them because making sure everyone reaches their full potential is a key part of our mission.
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary, and generous commission structure provide the foundation you need to be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals while delivering service solutions to our customers - it’s a win-win.
- Our Retail Sales Specialists are entry and mid-level retail sales roles, focusing on wireless, TV, and internet products in the communications and entertainment technology space. Advancement potential and generous commission opportunities are available.
- Retail Sales Specialist: An organized, digitally savvy communicator with a competitive spirit eager to learn and grow. A results-driven achiever is comfortable in a busy retail sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred.
***It’s all about learning and growing.
Whether this is a new road for you or you are an experienced sales professional, the journey is all mapped out. With plenty of dedicated peers and leadership support, our fully paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Specialists into quick-thinking professionals. We can bring you up to speed on Spectrum’s full line of products – and our competitors’ products – in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video services. As products are updated, so are you so that you can pass that knowledge on to your customers.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our managers started as Retail Sales Specialists themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
The benefits are clear.
On top of opportunities to earn and advance your career, Spectrum offers industry-leading benefits and other programs to support you and your family at all stages of life. Benefit plans start for Employees working 25 or more hours a week.
What are our expectations?
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including wireless sales (where applicable)
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Be a team player (because we spend way too much time together)
- Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all TV, internet, and wireless products, pricing plans, promotions, and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
What’s required to get started?
Ability to work a minimum of a 4-hour shift and at least 20 hours per week*
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on the phone, and by written communications
- Lifting to 35 lbs.
- Standing for prolonged periods
- Wearing a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Knowledge of the latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Retail sales or wireless sales
- Valid Drivers license
6806 S. La Tijera BlvdLos Angeles, CA
RetailView all jobs at Spectrum
Get fresh Retail Hourly jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.