Contract Program Security Specialist w/ Top Secret Clearance
Reports to: Security Manager
Responsibilities of the Contract Program Security Specialist:
- Develop and maintain security plans, protection plans, transportation plans, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and concepts of operations (CONOPs).
- Write and maintain proposals & contracts and security protection & transportation plans.
- Process incoming visitor requests and submit external visitor requests.
- Prepare and review various security clearance requests.
- Help create and convey security training materials to other employees.
- Take full responsibility for assignments and be held accountable for results.
- Interface directly with external customers, as needed.
Qualifications of the Contract Program Security Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in security management or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in contract management.
- Active U.S. Top Secret Clearance!
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearances preferred.
- Expertise writing SOPs, CONOPs, security plans, etc.
- Working knowledge of 5205.07 DoD regulations, NISPOM and ICD 705.
- Intelligence community or Department of Defense experience, preferred.
- Experience as Contract Program Security Officer a plus!
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, to work effectively in a collaborative setting.
- Outstanding organizational, risk-management and problem-solving abilities.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and authorized to work without sponsorship.
Join our well-established company at the forefront of space and defense research and development. The workplace is stimulating as you’ll be working among the best and brightest and the surrounding community is friendly, naturally beautiful and still unspoiled. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, amazing vacation packages, generous tuition reimbursement and actual retirement benefits. We’re over a half-century old but our focus is on the future.