- Reviews Planned and Firm Order requirements in SAP and converts to Production orders.
- Confirms Orders Via SAP and Communicates Via SAP changes to the original customers’ orders.
- Works with Order Management, Demand Manager and Production to schedule batches in accordance with customer required dates.
- Maintains master data in SAP regarding production lead time and optimum batch size.
- Liaison with Production, QC, Regulatory, Purchasing, and Creative staff as necessary.
- Reviews Forecast vs. Actual requirements for FP and raw materials and identify significant variances to Demand Manager.
- Works with Sr. Production Planner and Demand Manager to develop and manage Base/ Keys forecasts in relation to Finished Product forecasts.
- Manages the Sample Process as needed and Communicate to the Commercial Team as needed.
- Manages the production of Contract Fillers and Communicate with Filler, and Commercial Team to ensure successful launch.
- Manages Customers MRP as needed and make floor stock based on review of current stock and customer requirements
- Collaborates on opportunities for inventory reductions.
- Works with Sr. Production Planner and Production to understand capacity for production.
- Works with Sr. Production Planner to support Scheduling as needed.
- Associate Degree in Business or Material Management
- 2 years related experience in manufacturing/production facility required
- Proficiency in SAP, Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Experience in flavor or fragrance manufacturing environment preferred
- Materials procurement /purchasing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Lean concepts a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher a plus
Our Staffing Consultants are specialists in Human Resources, Scientific/Medical Device, Engineering, Insurance and Business Operations placement.
Spectrum offers a number of staffing options including, Direct Hire, Contract, Temp, Retained Search, Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Pay-Rolling (Payroll Transfer).
Spectrum is committed to working with the top candidates and contractors in the country and developing a working relationship with them to secure the career opportunities that will match their skills, experience and personal aspirations.
To apply online for our career opportunities go to our job board. http://jobs.spectrumstaffingusa.com/
Areas of specialization include: Human Resources, Scientific/Medical Device, Engineering, Insurance and Business Operations placement.
For pertinent articles related to career advancement and HR issues see our blog: