- Act as the Primary contact for patients, pharmacies and medical professionals utilizing an Opus Health program.
- Utilize a financial system to facilitate payment transactions
- Responsible for fielding requests such as: co-pay card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
- Call volume around 50-75 calls per day
- Support customer requests via telephone, email and fax
- Document information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Call Center experience highly preferred
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.