Sales Representative Large Format Printing
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Spectrum Signs & Graphics is looking to add an experienced large format graphics sales professional to our growing team of professionals. As a member of the Spectrum Marketing Companies organization our large format printing and signs division has the resources and stability of a growing $60MM company while maintaining its focus on a unique and expanding clientele. With a diverse equipment base, experienced production team, talented installers, seasoned support personnel and a team of 5 dedicated graphic designers, Spectrum Signs & Graphics aims to continue driving its growth through the addition of talented sales representatives able to bring in new opportunities and develop long-term customer relationships.
• Large or grand format printing experience required with a successful track record in new business development.
• Target markets include; retail, hospitality, college/university, healthcare, manufacturing and advertising agencies.
• Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling and closing skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
• Understanding of basic substrate materials, large format printing process and product applications.
• Competency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with customers and prospective customers focused on generating new business for the organization’s large format products and related services.
• Sell large format printing including point of purchase, interior/exterior signage, vehicle wraps along with related services including graphic design and installation.
• Promote, sell, and secure orders from prospective customers through a value-added relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Make outbound telephone calls, perform in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers and assist with outbound marketing aimed at lead generation.
• Heavy emphasis on new business development and prospecting.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Works with support staff and production to provide best solutions for clients and is responsible for estimating and managing projects through completion and invoicing.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints with company personnel as needed.
• Significant periods of sitting at a desk.
• Significant periods of screen time.
• Fine motor skills sufficient for keyboarding, and manipulation of materials, samples, documentation.
• Occasional brief lifting of up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to distinguish colors and shades.
We offer competitive wages and a full suite of benefits including health insurance and 401K Plan
Spectrum Marketing Companies conduct all their work on site. For that reason we are looking for local candidates only. We are unable to participate in relocation. Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind now and in the future.
Spectrum was recently recognized as one of the Top 100 Private Companies in New Hampshire by Business NH Magazine.
Spectrum Marketing Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers
We have a dynamic, friendly, hard-working, highly skilled, dedicated group of employees. Be our next Rock Star!
An exciting division of Spectrum Marketing Companies that specializes in large format printing and installation with state of the art equipment. Our team of industry professionals includes large format machine operators, graphic designers, installers and more.
Spectrum Signs & GraphicsManchester, NH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.