Vice President, Clinical Trial Product Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brace your career – you’re going beyond the science quo with Spectrum. We’re the integrated marketing, communications and media agency that’s out of this world. We’re fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we can go where other “science-light” agencies can’t or won’t. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity and indomitable innovation we dream beyond the realm of the possible – and do it.
The Vice President, Clinical Trial Product Lead (CTPL) will be the product business owner for Spectrum Science’s proprietary clinical trial software solutions. The VP, CTPL will drive the product roadmap and manage the software development process for our next generation clinical trial recruitment applications. This role will partner with the technology product owner, the SVP of Clinical Trial Recruitment and members of Spectrum’s Strategy Council team to oversee the development and launch of Spectrum’s clinical trial software solutions, including an initial MVP prescreener solution.
The VP, CTPL will have a deep understanding of the life sciences product software space, clinical trials, clinical trial patient recruitment and retention, and global patient data privacy, compliance, and security in the clinical trial setting. This person will have an ability to communicate effectively internally as well as with clients and other external partners and an eye for innovation and technology.
- Drive the product roadmap for Spectrum’s proprietary clinical trial software solutions as the product business owner, prioritizing features, effectively communicating product development milestones, successes, and barriers to stakeholders, and providing investment recommendations to senior leadership
- Drive a book of business to Spectrum’s Clinical Trial Recruitment group to enable consistent year on year revenue growth
- Support and optimize new business awards for Spectrum’s proprietary clinical trial software solutions by leading and/or supporting capabilities engagements, RFIs, RFPs, new business pitches, and organic client growth opportunities.
- Ensure software solution is aligned with original business objectives, application requirements, design intent, and is architecturally flexible to evolve with industry trends and business needs
- Partner with technology product lead to contribute to agile software delivery, provide guidance to the development team, remove barriers and deliver new or enhanced features and capabilities
- Work with our Clinical Trial Recruitment subject matter experts, technology team, and Sponsors to synthesize user feedback and product insights into clear, detailed requirements that enhance the existing product or define entirely new product areas
- Analyze market trends and develop strategies to productize new ideas and establish Spectrum Science as a differentiated, best-in-class clinical trial engagement platform
- Work with software developers and business stakeholders to quantitatively and qualitatively assess the success of features and generate insights that feed into the product roadmap
- Ensure product development meets timelines, budget is on track, manages priorities and effectively communicates to senior leadership
- Take the lead on plans and high-level deliverables for the software products (e.g., yearly planning)
- Work with senior leadership to expand strategic thinking and identify growth opportunities
- Advocate for quality, security, and privacy at every step of the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrate and nurture agency values and principles
- Participate in agency activities and professional development opportunities; communicate areas for improvement
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years of years of experience working within or for the clinical area of life sciences company, CRO, or healthcare with technology solutions
- Experience working in clinical trial patient recruitment and retention preferred
- Experience as software product owner preferred
- Experience working with clinical trial patient technologies preferred
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Understanding of the patient & clinical trial site market, and associated technology trends
- Understanding of global drug development, clinical trial process, ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
- High sense of accountability and strong problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently
- Resourceful and effective problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
You choose where you work. We are a hybrid work environment with options to work in one of our four offices (Washington, DC, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta), remotely anywhere in the United States, or a combination.
Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Spectrum Science
Get fresh Vice President Clinical Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!