VP, Studio Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brace your career - you're going beyond the science quo with Spectrum. We're the integrated marketing, communications, and media agency that's out of this world. We're fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we can go where other "science-light" agencies can't or won't. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity and indomitable innovation we dream beyond the realm of the possible - and do it.
Spectrum Science is seeking a VP, Studio Director to provide leadership in establishing Spectrum’s studio and daily operations. This includes partnering with our PM team for demand planning, developing processes to streamline our end-to-end delivery, and securing resources for smooth project execution. The position also includes management and communication with external creative, technical and development related resources.
Our studio’s projects include Print, Digital, Social, Emails, and Presentations. Overall, we hope this person will be passionate to drive us forward and help make our creative process to delivery as smooth as possible.
- Manage the intake of workload for the studio
- Communicate and manage project expectations with creative, PM, and client teams.
- Support the teams in ensuring that all deadlines are met across all lines of business.
- Act as a communication link between the Studio and Creative, Account, and Production.
- Conduct daily evaluation of workload balance and assignments.
- Work with Creative Studio Designers/Head of Art and Design to ensure the quality and integrity of work stays at a high level.
- Help grow and drive the efficiency of the department through training and technology.
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, performance, and quality of product.
- Manage projects scopes, timelines and budgets for studio projects.
- Liaise with Studio Partners Project Management, and Leadership on the hiring and managing freelance talent.
- Build trusting and collaborative relationships with client leads, art directors, producers, agency development partners and account teams assigned to a brand.
- Establish and adhere to style guides, standards, specifications and rights management for all agency work, including photography, graphics, typography, color, sizing, spacing, templates, illustration, storyboarding, iconography, etc.
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in communications, English or similar major
- Has at least 5-7 years of agency experience, including experience in healthcare and science
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Focuses on extreme attention to detail
- Exhibits a professional demeanor
- Ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, independent thinking, and effective problem solving
You choose where you work. We are a hybrid work environment with options to work in one of our four offices (Washington, DC, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta), remotely anywhere in the United States, or a combination.
Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Spectrum Science
Get fresh Vice Studios jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.