Senior Account Executive, Biotech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brace your career – you’re going beyond the science quo with Spectrum. We’re the integrated marketing, communications, and media agency that’s out of this world. We’re fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we can go where other “science-light” agencies can’t or won’t. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity, and indomitable innovation we dream beyond the realm of the possible – and do it.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for driving the interwoven client team to produce all client initiatives which may include advertising, branding, and positioning, digital and social strategy, patient/consumer, and HCP (Healthcare Providers) engagements. This person will have a strong understanding of both the advertising and healthcare landscapes, exceptional organization and communication skills, and the ability to work across functions and levels within the agency to deliver high quality materials to their clients. The ability to understand clients’ needs and drive collaboration to deliver on these needs are critical factors for success in this role.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Senior Account Executive, you represent Spectrum by working with our clients to manage projects while growing your account management skills and building your client relationship skills. You are excited to collaborate with and support the VP and SVP and seamlessly partner with project management.
You are comfortable running day-to-day assignments with limited guidance. You understand the client brand and Spectrum process and are comfortable collaborating across departments.
You are an excellent communicator, disruptor, and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are passionate about healthcare and have a strong desire to impact patients' lives.
You are approachable and a hardworking team player. You are a collaborative and active listener with the ability to dissect complex problems with simplicity.
- Act as direct point of contact with clients and manage day-to-day relations
- Create project briefs, status reports and review project timelines
- Collaborate internally with creative and project management teams
- Gather market research and present findings to leadership
- Maintain budget for clients and communicate updates as needed
- Supports the Account Management lead in activities to manage overall efficiency of delivery and process optimization, and to generate organic business growth.
- Utilize understanding of client industry focus, therapeutic and competitive landscape (understand marketing, strategies, key players) to determine best approach for client work
- Adhere to project timelines from conception to completion; coordinate and manage updates and changes with PM
- Review materials for consistency, accuracy, and proper use of grammar and correct errors as found
- Determine when/if there is a need to bring in Knowledge Centers
- Coordinate review of materials and own the client medical and legal review submission process
- Apply understanding of clinical referencing for client materials
- Plan and execute client events logistics as assigned (ex- Annual Business Review, National Heme/Onc Meetings etc.)
- Help create team alignment through dialogue, summarizing information, ideas, and next steps
- Direct team and Knowledge Centers with development of social media content and channel community management. Pull through brand knowledge when reviewing content including nuances with tone when needed
- Oversee external partner and vendor relationships
- Anticipate risk so that it can be engaged and overcome; appear confident during external uncertainty; willing to take necessary risks
- Adhere to Spectrum’s guidelines in recording and submitting time, expenses, and POs utilizing proper job codes
- Review and understand Spectrum’s Playbook
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Obtained a bachelor's degree in communications, English or similar major
- Has at least 2-3 years of agency experience, including experience in healthcare and science
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and familiarity with social media tools (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Focuses on extreme attention to detail
- Always exhibits a professional demeanor
- Ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, independent thinking, and effective problem solving
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills
The anticipated salary range for this position will be $65K-90K. Salary is based on job-related factors such as: years of relevant experience, qualifications and/or certifications. Spectrum reserves the right to modify this pay range at any given time.
You choose where you work. We are a hybrid work environment with options to work in one of our four offices (DC, NYC, Chicago, and Atlanta), remotely anywhere in the United States, or a combination that best suits your most productive work environment.
Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Spectrum Science
Get fresh Senior Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.